lunes, 20 de junio de 2016





Day 1: In the evening I went to the beach with my family. Later we went to the ''Karting l'Escala'' with my onlce and my cousins. My little cousin had a bulky accident but he's ok.
Resultat d'imatges de beach
Day 2: I read the Catalan book and the Spanish book. In the afternoon I went to walk with my dog. This day was the hottest summer day.
Resultat d'imatges de book
Day 3: I woke up and, after breakfast I went to played the electronic guitar. I love play differents songs and improvise some scale pentatonic or solos. Also, I like to write songs.
Resultat d'imatges de fender stratocaster
Day 4: In my free time i like watched TV. Sometimes I doesn't liked the programmes but when i don't liked these I went to the PC and I watched interesting films and series.
Resultat d'imatges de Tv
Day 5 : I loved went to some music summer festivals or concerts. I liked because in every concert, I meet a neew friend and had incredible moments. 
Resultat d'imatges de concierto punk

1 comentario: